A public meeting is to be held at the Kettering Community Hall commencing 7.00pm on 15 November. The meeting will involve a brief presentation and opportunities to view the draft planning scheme and zoning maps and ask questions of Council staff.
The following documents are available for download from the Council website:
- Draft Kingborough Planning Scheme
- Draft Codes
- Zoning maps*
- Draft Kingborough Land Use Strategy
- Fact Sheets (which explain the various components of the planning scheme)
- Planning Scheme Review Survey
Submissions from interested individuals or group will need to be lodged with Council before 19 December 2012.
* Note: The Zoning Maps document on the Council website is a whopper and covers all of Kingborough. For a more managable map just covering Kettering click here.